Monday, February 10, 2014

The Young Bamboo Leaves

As usual, I was watching Television with my in my favorite room. I m very happy because the time can not be forgotten. Watching Football game was so great. watch tv must always be accompanied by snacks, peanuts with hot tea soothing this room. I never expected such a pleasure has made me forget something. Health, what I've eaten have had negative effects for our health.

I then visited a college friend, he's a doctor. but he is still small and he has not changed at all. I got very valuable information. My habit of eating peanuts have become a bad habit. hazardous to my health. He describes, Although peanuts have a low purine levels of less than 100 mg/100 g serving size, but when consumed continuously in number, it will accumulates in the blood then
I've gotten high uric acid levels.

Treatment to decrease uric acid levels reached by 2 ways: preventing the formation or accelerate the excretion of uric acid. Establishment of preventive medicine allopurinol gout usually groups. While the probenecid group, sulfonipirazon, azapropazon, and benebronaron served to accelerate the excretion of uric acid.

The drugs are usually given in a long time. It was of course a burden to me. 'Drugs to decrease uric acid levels are usually quite expensive, I therefore prefer to consume tablets Phyllostachis glauca bamboo leaf extract is derived from Anji, Zhejiang, China. Since 2008, I regularly consume supplements made ​​in China 2 times a day 4 tablets each.

Diuretics

A month taking it, the pain in the joints of the wrist began to subside.
The results of inspection uric acid levels decreased to 7 mg / dl. The number exceeds the threshold it is still normal, but it tends to decrease. 'I would continue to consume the bamboo leaf extract uric acid levels returned to normal,'
How do I make this kind of herb?
Young bamboo leaves are freshly picked and then dried so that the sap is lost. Before boiling, polishing between bamboo leaves to eliminate the fine hairs that itch.

Then boil a handful of leaves of bamboo or equivalent 9-15 g in 3 cups of water until the remaining 2 cups. Once cooled, drink the water bamboo leaves 2 times a day each 1 cup. He said that the diuretic effect of bamboo leaves so as to accelerate the excretion of uric acid from the kidneys.



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About

Powered by Blogger.

Search